Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sweet Serenity


Every girl dreams of having that perfect bedroom, some where to hang out and be her own princess of her castle. A place to create your own serenity,a place to make your own. Whether it be pink walls or purple carpet, its like your clothes, a way to show your own identity.

I'm always itching to change my room in some way, i guess its like how everyones style changes. Simple or bursting with colour and clutter! Its also amazing the great choices online! Personally i have a huge penchant for Potterybarn or pbteen ( top picture,2 below pictures are from potterybarn and pbteen), unfortunately they dont ship! like target which one of their bedding's caused a huge frenzy which i will talk about in a mo! I also love Delia's bedding, in fact my bedding comes from there!


Infact it was Bella's bedding from twilight which caused a frenzy for twilight fans! Forget high priced movie budgets, Bella's bedding came from Target! Unbelievably cute and cheap, which caused it to sell out uber fast. I wished i had bought it for my room.