Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Charity

I've been contacted by a charity which i think have a great cause. I wouldnt say im a huge charity kind of gal because believe me i've seen how little actually goes to those in need. Seriously it all goes to admin, but this charity i think is really something good!




About The Fresh Air Fund

THE FRESH AIR FUND, an independent, not-for-profit agency, has provided free summer experiences to more than 1.7 million New York City children from low-income communities since 1877. Nearly 10,000 New York City children enjoy free Fresh Air Fund programs annually. In 2008, close to 5,000 children visited volunteer host families in suburbs and small town communities across 13 states from Virginia to Maine and Canada. 3,000 children also attended five Fresh Air camps on a 2,300-acre site in Fishkill, New York. The Fund’s year-round camping program serves an additional 2,000 young people each year.


I will be adding a banner to my sidebar- i would like to note i do not profit from these unlike the other ads on my blog- please click they help fund the running of this blog and im hoping to do a giveaway soon!! so hang tight and keep clicking