Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Embrace change



Gray on my toesies, pink my nails, im loving my awkward new mani/pedi. I love how it truly does embrace the opposites attract, the gray truly makes my feet look fabulous, and my pinky purple nail varnish is just so sweet.

I started this blog, with fashion in mind, a place where i can write about inspiration, where people can enjoy my thoughts. But i find myself a few months in, pulling away from thing i loved most, wanting to write about anything but fashion. It then made me realise, im not fashionable, im not a fashionista, this is not me. The real me, truly lives in sweats 90% of the time when im home, i embrace my love for preppy clothes, i get more excited about a new MAC collection out than fashion week.

I want this blog to embrace me, so you feel you know me, its enjoyable to read, you actually want to read. Which is why this blog had a little makeover.

xx