Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rayban baby


Its crazy how adding highlights to your hair can give you a boost in confidence, last week i finally got highlights, making my hair a lovely light brown colour!I pulled myself out my sickbed, due to strep throat, but damnit i wasn't going to miss my hair appointment after waiting over 2 weeks!
A trip to the salon can really make a sick gal better, although i must add i wasn't infectious and was much better!

Do you know i love getting stuff in the mail, the ripping of the sellotape, the pretty tissue paper some companies add. Its like opening a present at christmas, sometimes i just like leaving it on my desk for later, just to bask in the joy of recieving a parcel. So today when my much lusted Nars lipgloss in turkish delight arrived, i gave a little woop with the knowledge that my Easter present was also in that parcel, Aquolina pink sugar perfume.

My shopping buzz was still alive when i walked into the sunglass hut today and purchased the most gorgeous pair of Raybans, pictured above! I kept umming and ahhhing between those avaitors and of course the wayfarers, but these won in the end. They are so fresh and new compared to wayfarers who were such popular sunglasses last summer. I have to say my pink wayfarer look a likes are fun!

xx