Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I must apologise profusely for the lack of posts this week, it has not been fun. With a mind numbing, cold, which causes my lack of sleep. It also doesnt help that i had a flood of homework, and the fact i've just remembered i have history homework due for tomorrow and i havent done any of it!

Anyway whilist im sitting here blogging, a large wall in my room is sitting drying, the pale rosey pink paint wafts out a disgusting smell. Im so excited to, finally finish my room. Pics will be added within the next few days! The colour to be exact is dulux " sweetpink".

Did you know that colds make the yearning for shopping stronger. I've tried to satisfy my craving by making wishlists but that didn't not work on saturday night. I may have gently dropped something into my online basket, and quickly typed in my card details. Whoops! i meant to be saving for a laptop, a pink dell, either a studio or inspirion??
Isn't it just darling, its should be around mid thigh length wise but i think it will look fabulous with leggings (such a foul word) and a long cardigan. It looks like such a versatile piece for spring/summer, i just wish it would hurry up and get here.