Friday, January 30, 2009

Favourite and Least Favourite Couture

Its Couture season at last, time for embellishment beyond belief, the time for fashion to have an imagination. So instead of just posting each and every collection, i mean anyone can do that, i thought i would pick out my favourite and least collections and my favourite out of each show.

Elie Saab's collections featured a palette of pale beige to nude and dusty, violet, pastel blue, and oyster. Although a simple pallete,the dress were adorned with crystals. These dresses are sure to be at the Oscars. Look at those shoes also, wonder if they will be released?


Chanel, went for a clean almost minimalistic pallete, featuring monochromatic. I have to say this collection didn't excite me at all, usually i adore Chanel's collection but this just wasn't WOW.

P.S My dad bought me a laptop YAY, it should be here at the end of next week and its the Dell studio! I got it in black so i wouldnt get bored of the colour as im oh so fickle