Friday, March 26, 2010

They say a girl should never reveal her secrets...



But i think i shall make an exception ;-)
My new beauty secrets are rather random but delightful.



Ysl's faux cils, has a rather ouch worthy price compared to other mascaras. But seriously its worth its £20 price, well for me maybe. Most mascaras causes my lashes to thin and fall out. It creates amazing and well it looks pretty damn cute in my makeupbag.


Super suprised at this one, im a bit of a makeup snob but the mother suprised me with this. It's the holy grail, it hands down beats all of the mac and clinique concealers. The sponge applicator and liquid consisency means that it doesnt sink into creases and leaves it looking flawless.



Clinique dramatically different moisturizing GEL - not the lotion. Previously i've been using the lotion but by a simple mistake i ended up with the gel. My skin care routine and the ditching of my Laura Mercier foundation have rapidly cleared up my skin!




Did i forget to mention i was a Geek last week, how fun is that!

xoxo