Monday, January 25, 2010

Shabby chic



Hello Sweetpeas

Life has been a little busy at the moment, as you can tell since i have not blogged since last tuesday. After finishing all my work and taking a hot lush bubble bath, i am finally feeling inspired. Also i hope you all like the slightly new look "kickingcouture" has got.

So what has been going on in my life lately?
well, i dyed my hair yet again. Just simply darker back to my natural colour, and im loving it. Also i really reccomend picking up " Julie and Julia" its making for a fantastic read, i bought it for the plane ride but i couldn't resist delving right in!
Shabby Chic, i used to deteste this kind of style. But this and all those preppy blogs have got to me! Im craving floral printed bedding. Funnily enough i actually have a cath kidston throw packed away somewhere from when my mother tried to decorate my room that way! Hmm me thinks i will be getting it out sometime!

Inspiration Pics





Gorgeous right?



How pretty is this makeup bag, its actually rather big too! Perfect for those weekends away or short breaks! ie New York! I am in love with the print " Briar rose"

I think this dog bed may be venturing on to my birthday list once that time comes around. So pretty and cute, my little dog will look so sweet in it at the bottom of the bed.

xoxo

Listening to- fireflies owl city
Craving- Big thick chocolate chip cookie.
Gratitude for the day- Glee!