Friday, January 15, 2010

I Believe...

My blogger BFF's i frequently mention, the sweetheart ally at http://allisonladolcevita.blogspot.com/ wrote a post following on from the cute post from
http://newenglandlove.blogspot.com/ where she mentioned all things that she really believes in - things that mean something to her. I couldn't not do a post too, as it was so cute and inspiring:-)


I believe in having that special place, which when you look back at those holiday pictures, you instantly have a grin plastered across your face.

I believe that everyone is somehow beautiful in their own way, maybe ocean blue eyes or deep chocolate brown hair.

I believe in telling people you love them everyday because you never know what will happen.

I believe in worldliness other peoples beliefs, even though i do not have religious thoughts myself.



I believe in takeout, once in a while :-)


I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I believe in living in sweatpants or at least one day a week, messy hair, watching tv and baking.


I believe in the power of Chanel.

I believe in Lazy Sundays with sweatpants, little bit of gossip girl and popcorn.

I believe that everyone is human and make mistakes.


I believe in the magicalness of cupcakes, you can't beat a cupcake from Maison Blanc. Pure chocolatley goodness.

I believe in our troops, our men, even if you dont agree with the war but you cannot deny them of their braveness.

I believe that school is important but it isnt the be all and end all.

I believe that a cup of tea makes everything better," 2 sugars, strong, milk".



I especially believe in Holly and "Fred".

I believe the specialty of Godiva chocolate, just one a day is million times better than a box of chocolates.

I believe in not judging anyone.

xoxo