Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mental



Bleugh im sick! Seems like, its really going around at them moment! My dear bloggie friend ally is also sick, check out her cute blog ! http://allisonladolcevita.blogspot.com/. I spent the day making spicy chicken tortilla soup, a movie marathon snuggled up with a blanket and lots of tea.
I may have done a little online shopping :-) I bought a box of gold godiva chocolates, A hoodie and oxford shirt from jackwills and with the release of macs new collection i got " Feelin good" tinted lipconditioner, "Feline" kohl eyeliner and an eyeshadow in "Woodwinked".


I made spicy chicken soup! It was really simple, i used chicken thighs which i put a jalapeno type chilli under the skin with a pat of butter. I baked those in the oven, which while that was cooking i used a tin of tomatoes, chicken stock, chopped up some shallots, carrots, and potatoes and garlic. Let it all simmer for a while, once the chicken was cooked i simply took it off the bone and shredded it and plopped it into the soup. Some dumplings too :)


Its snowing too!!!! Its started about an hour ago and we have 3 inches already. Snow day for me :-) As soon as we had an inch or so, i pulled on some sweatpants and UGG's and took some piccies. How does 16 inches sound? well that's how much is predicted for my area woohoo!! I'm thinking sledging tomorrow!

Oh and if you haven't already, watch the mentalist! I keep rambling on about it to my dear friends but i absolutely insist you must try it, just once. What a hottie and its pretty funny too


xxx