Monday, January 4, 2010

Intense

Bit of a change up around here.

coming soon- Sunday 6 little things i loved this week

2010, woah.. this time 10 years ago, to the little 6 year old me, watching the opening Olympic ceremony at school in awe. I have no resolutions this year but im thinking it should be " To be the best i can be". School is cancelled today, honestly it was news i've had in a while due to again falling asleep at 4am, no matter how much i tried, if you follow me on twitter you'll see my regular nightly tweets.


Im seriously wanting no frills no fuss, no silly extra flavours, no ice cream or cream dolloped by the side, just simple rich chocolate cake.


Im loving the sheer intensity of glitter packed into one nail, like mini baubles for the hands. The name " Ruby Pumps".


"Today I was working at my job as a waitress and someone ordered diet water. MLIA " http://mylifeisaverage.com/