Monday, January 18, 2010

Organization 101

Heya!

Organization is the key to life, it helps things run smoothly well at least thats what i am hoping. Darlings i've become rather slobbish in my ways, my room is well rather a mess, my folders for school are unorganied and sloppy. Im tired of it, tired of well tidying my room often enough, for it to then be messy 2 days later. Enough....

I've just ordered a few things;An agenda. This Lily Pulitzer agenda is seriously cute, unlike my school planner everyone is given, man i begrudge using the thing. It hasnt got enough space, its plain ugly, it doesnt have a monthly calendar either. Unlike this cute thing, which has all of those things and more!! Having an agenda will allow me to plan ahead, write those important things/dates down, not forget anyone's birthdays, when assignments are due!

Ring Binder folders. Perfect for storing all your notes in, mine are getting tatty! I think im going to complete reorganize my folders too, buy some dividers of course in cute colours. Ring binders save your life!

Highlighters. Highlighting under important phrases, notes and words make life simpler. I could not be without them! Mine all ran out and ive been borrowing my sisters for the last week during exams!



Ball point pens. Inky pens and me just dont mix, my writing is even sloppier than before!! I adore these zebra grip pens, they are mini but they have this soft rubber around where you hold it! Hmmm and this pack of multi colours is cute.
Post it notes. These little buggers keep me sane, i keep a large stack on my desk, stick them on my window each time i think of something i need to do!

xoxo