Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday's Loves and Hates

LOVES

heartVitamin water, I've been chugging this like crazy! However i only like the dragonfruit one !

heart Revlon Plum Seduction, Im addicted to this raspberry magenta colour which is impossible to show the true colour on camera.heart Bella Pallete from the twilight makeup range, i saw this beautiful thing on http://spoiledpretty.blogspot.com/2009/08/twilight-beauty-product-photos.html and im simply going to have to have it! November please come soon.

heart NYC Prep, gossip girl come to life! I love the bitchiness and the obvious trying to be just like gossipgirl but hey, i cant stop watching it. PC, wouldnt he be a great shopping pal! and Kelli, somehow she reminds me of blair.

Hates

- Postman, my postman is the lazy, arsey man you will ever meet, we dont get post until 11:30am, and often dont get post everyday! Did i mention he drives up our 20 feet drive!

- Benefit 10 powder, for some reason my much loved bronzer looks wierd on me!

- Milk, Gives me a stomach ache if i have to much! Bye bye beloved ice caramel latte and hot chocolate.