Friday, August 14, 2009

Obsession - nail polish


Some women love a spritz of perfume, or gorgeous underwear to make them feel pretty, moi i love nail polish. Looking down at my hands, and seeing perfectly manicured nails adding a pop of colour.

Im so much of an addict that i went into Boots for some shampoo and conditioner to tame those locks of mine and accidently a nail polish popped into my basket. Usually im a nail polish snob, i only tend to buy from Essie or OPI but this Revlon sucker was pure seduction, hence the name " Plum Seduction". Somehow it manages to be a purpley, pinky raspberry colour, which when applied, pure and simply looks darling.

See..

I've ordered some nail polishes for winter,
a simple bubblegum pink- Essie Lovie Dovie
A bright pale creme raspberry- Essie Funny Face
Deep blackened berry red - Essie Wicked

Gorgeous no?

Check out my to read list!


Oh and im now the proud owner of,

~~Ahhhh!! The Iphone 3GS, in white!! I would have had to waited a week for it to arrive online and my carphonewarehouse was a week's wait too. But a spur of the moment shopping trip caused the iphone to be mine! my O2 shop had it in stock, i really couldnt contain my excitement, like opening a present at christmas. All i have to say is that, once you get an iphone you will never go back!

KC xxx