Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So we have alot of catching up to do, some haulage. I've been incredibly busy, back to school shopping and a certain animal in my life. Ive been looking after a horse at the yard where my mother's friend has a horse. Woah that was a mouthful!, anyway his name is blake and hes the most divine well mannered horse ever, im having a lesson tomorrow after 4 years not having riden!! So freaking excited, its lovely to be around horses again.

Haulage!


Shampooey and conditioner, from tigi, my hair has been a nightmare lately due to dryness from all the dying. Im trying to get to peak condition, using protein treatment, no heat and an good haircare! I'd like to add its been three weeks since i've used my CHI's!


Clinique's even better foundation - i've been needing something more than my tinted moisturiser and this seemed the perfect solution as its a medium coverage and it evens out your skin tone over time!!

Mac 239 brush- OMG you have to get this! £17's is a lot for a brush and ive always chickened out when buying! But it struck me the other day, whats the point of spending lots on makeup if the tools you use dont show them to their advantage!! It makes eyeshadow application better, smoother and it looks stunning!!

Essie- Finally arrived!! From left to right, funny face, lovie dovie and wicked! Better than opi!

Not a detailed and great post but i promise i have some exciting things to review soon!

xoxo