Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pressing Play

I've made a vow not to use the word " So" as much, because really i use it too much.

Wondering what this post is about?

Outfits, using my hauls, more about myself.


Topic Uno

On the 3rd of Septemeber, im finally pressing play on my life, after being 3 years stuck on pause. Those three years of being homeschooled, not sure if you guys knew that, are finally coming an end. My life is changing, im starting sixth form, making new friends, enjoying life to it fullest. Ditching those old sweats and tee, to waking up everyday wearing what i want!
There is so many things i wonder,
" Will i be liked?"
" Will i do good in school?"
" Will i fit in?"

Its a daunting and exciting thing all rolled into one, with so so many things to do!
Seriously, its going to be something so new for me, im going to be working my butt off to get the grades and catch up, partying with new friends, guys and keeping up with blog.

I hope i wont neglect you, blog and readers but this is such an important part of my life, you cant even understand, this 2 years define what i do for my future, who i am. There's things that people would not need to do, like buying a keychain, a new phone ( mine died last year and i didnt really need it), Lots of new shoes as im more of a flipflop or uggs kind of girl. Stationary!clothes also i desperatley need to find a job!

This is really the first part of alot of hauls!
I Bought these from delias, the minnetonka's were on sale for... $50!!! thats half price. I also bought some Essie polishes in Wicked, lovie dovie and funny face.




I feel like bella, from twilight.

Let loose, be yourself always

KC xxx