Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my cards been busy!

So i must confess i have been a horrible blogger lately, but i do have a reason! My wisdom teeth decided to grow a little, causing massive pain and a diet of puddings and yoghurt. Typical my holidays was to be spent relaxing, pampering and shopping!!


So lately ive been on spending spree lately, and thought i should show you my purchases!

Pink wayfarer look alikes, from ebay- seller mixababy, they are super cute and cant wait for them to come ( not my pic, from ebay)
and
Queen Helene Mint julep Masque, ive heard soo many great reviews on it, apparently great for spots and blackheads! great for my skin which is worse than normal, Spots be gone!


Then i found hello kitty on the MAC UK website, which is not launched yet on the website is under the site map!! So i bought the lipconditioner in popster, Lipglass in Mimmy and a petite makeup bag!



This calls for a YAY Me!!! so i now dont have to get up early for the launch and miss out on any items.


Swatches coming soon- ie when it arrives