Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hime Kei and kisses


Thus today is Valentine's day, which is a day for Love, although personally i think its con! But i will wish my readers a loving day and use it to say thank my readers for continuley coming back to read my blog, and to those who click or plan to click on my ads, as each little cent goes towards my bag fund which is looking rather miserable at the moment, i feel like its quietly mocking me haha...


So while looking at the latest Japanese fashion, i stumbled across Hime Kei, you may ask what the heck that means, it means princess style. Its huge over in japan right now, and i was blown away by it, adorned in pearls,frills, princess coats, long cascading curls, the big bows and white tights are not to be missed.

These girls have real dedication to this style, i was blown away at the amount of detail and cost of these looks. I mean look at this phone!




Their princess coats!





oh and strangely an obsession with Marie from aristocats! I do really reccomend looking at japanese fashion as its ever so wonderful for pulling out little bits from their trends and making it more wearable. Try Yesstyle for fabulous clothes, although i wish they did clothes for people of my height, 5"8 as their clothes will be alot shorter for me!