Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mix!

So i thought i'd take sometime out to blog while my dad and sister go to pick up the pizza, my moms gone to visit her best friend so my dad decided instead of cooking to get some pizza and have an OC fest, he's obsessed lol! handy for me as he bought the last 3 seasons!

Today finally my uniqlo order arrived! Two pairs of skinny jeans( gonna keep the dark wash pair), a white tunic/shirt which is being returned and some awesome leggings in bright pink, grape and dark royal blue for £8 each!!

Feeling rather rough, i wore today, Orange Blondie Marc Jacobs tee, Bright pink leggings- uniqlo, juicy hoodie in trophy wife ( magenta/pink).

Who are your style icons??

Vanessa Hudgens, although im not a fan of any of her movies etc i love her style, its classy and pretty and age appropriate!








* summer from the oc is in this picture sorry its my old style collage!

i ordered from cherry culture, how could i not! it was 20% off and NYX is soo cheap. I got
from left, Lemon,Strawberry Milk, Pots and Pans,Dark Brown and Iced Mocha, Jumbo eye penicls. A black glitter mascara haha, and a lipgloss in "smokey look", seriously cheap!! I think this lot came to $18 with 20% off!! Cant wait for it to get here!