Friday, February 6, 2009

Graphic's

Im so in love with graphic tees right now, although not so fashionable. They go with everything, spring summer, winter or fall, shorts or jeans, skirts or even sweatpants. Even a fashionista can look good while lounging. Seriously though, no graphic tee is worth alot of money and with this economy, cheap tees are a good investment.

From Old navy $14 each!! im obsessed with their tees at the moment.

$20 from UO


from Old Navy $14.

I take all my fashion inspiration, from a number of things, OC- the fashion is casual and more wearable than Gossip girl, Vanessa Hudgens, Georgia Rule and i love Rachel bilson and autumn reeser's style in the OC and in real life.


P.S my laptop arrived woo!! its so much easier to update my blog now i have access to a computer all the time. YAY me