Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Inspire me

It is not magazines that inspire me to love fashion but it is the modern day and classic fashionistas that inspire me whilist choosing what to wear, or what make up to put on. Some days i feel like channeling audrey hepburn's make up in breakfast at tiffanys and other days i like to channel mischa barton from the oc or even occasionally ashley olsen.

These three people have a special place in my heart, for 3 reasons each.

Audrey- what more do i have to say, the classical beauty, and the represention of my favourite fashion era,the late 50's early 60's.

Mischa- After falling in love with the oc about a year ago, her character and her real life fashion are a real source of inspiration, slightly boho but glamorous and slightly preppy.

Ashley Olsen- i was madly obsessed with the olsen twins when i was younger who were truly my first real fashion inspiration. I'd watch each film or tv series that would come out, and strive to dress like them. My favourite was always ashley and even more so as she grew up. I have to say her recent looks are not my favourite but more so than her sisters hobo chic look.

These are some of my favourite pics for inspiration...






One day, during the holidays, i shall make an "inspire me" book, filled of pictures.
xxx