Sunday, September 28, 2008

Credit Crunch

Oh I may only be teenager with no job but a monthly allowance but that only goes so far.Although the credit crunch doesnt really affect me but with the news reporting of the economy down the crapper and my account looking a little low, I think its time to think about what im spending.

How I intend to stay above the credit crunch…


- Magazines, oh how I love you dearly, I look forward to purchasing an arm full of magazines each month but it is time to say goodbye to most of you. I’m only going to buying one magazine a month, Cosmo girl. It filled with everything that teen vogue has and more with actual affordable items.
- EBay, I’m going to be auctioning some items this week with a bit of luck! I need a bit of cash for winter clothes! There are so many items on Urban Outfitters which are calling my name. Also with a bit of luck, if people keep clicking my ads I’ll have $100 bucks coming my way.

- Giving up those yummy Lattes from Starbucks which cost £3.50 which is around $7. As much as love my frequent Starbucks hits, I simply must cut back! Also it’s less calories, not so great for the diet with around 300 calories in each frappucino its no wonder I have been pilling on the lb’s! Question why is the frappuccino more photogenic than the latte?!

- Instead of those impulse buys or those cute pair of juicy sweats, I need to star buying things which go with most things, last long and can be dressed up or down.
So i hope you like my little ways to help, what are you doing about the credit crunch?