Sunday, July 3, 2011

sunway lagoon trip

pictures speaks louder than words. it is...? i guess it is..
:)

****
sunway tag.

on the wagon wheel~ slow n steady, nice..

us.

liyana amalina adnan


SUNWAY LAGOON IS SURELY FUN!!!

today i went to sunway lagoon with my dear friend liyana amalina adnan.
this is my third time going there but this is the first tyme that i went there by myself.
with my friends,,,hehe

today,
i was a bit brave. a lot actually.. 
i still cant believe that i took the roller coaster, the crazy tomahawk and the pirate rides and lots of other rides that makes me scream all day long.haha
pity my friend, liyana cz she have to hear me screaming on every rides we took..haha
gomenasaii~~ :)



top scariest ride :
1. pirate rides
2. tomahawk

tomahawk

3. the lost city of gold (roller coaster)


p/s: beware when u take the pirate rides cz i hate it the most! the scariest~~ it makes me scream all the way until the rides end!!hahahaha :DD