Thursday, October 21, 2010

award for them.

have u ever watch Korean's drama "BOYS OVER FLOWER" ???
or
Taiwan's drama "METEOR GARDEN" ??
or
the japanese drama.. " HANA YORI DANGO" ???
ok. if u have watched one of these im sure u know how the story goes ryte?
these are all my fav! no 1 on my list!! :D
actually all these 3 drama are these same. basically the same but in different language..

which one of those do you prefer most????
as for me, i love the korean version. not bcz lee min ho is so damn handsome but bcz the story is fun to watched and the plot were link together smoothly. and
ok la..kesedihan die x melampau sgt, rather than yg taiwan version..
uwaaaa~~ merane!!!


which one would u guys prefer??
taiwanese F4
japanese F4
korean F4

for me:
i nominate korean F4 as the most handsome sweet cute adorable of all :)




AWARDS:

GUY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO HUG AND KISS ALL NIGHT!
GUY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO BE MINE!
:D




GUY I WOULD LIKE TO DATE WITH~


lalalalalalaa~ mereka comell :D