Sunday, February 7, 2010

My 2009 Favourites

Here are a few of my favourite things i discovered last year and i'm sure i will adore this year too. As to keeping from my last post, fashion, beauty and sneaky food items!

Fashion

1.Pashminas...
These have become a staple in my everyday wear, they are so warm and cosy. In any colour, i find they add a little bit preppiness and a little something to any outfit. Typically i wear them with skinny jeans, cable knit jumper and uggs/leather boots.

2. Gilets...
Another firm favourite! Hollister actually make lovely ones, which are so warm due to being filled with down. A must have staple!

3. Plaid!
Flannel/plaid shirts are another staple! They seem to look great with skinny jeans or distressed mini's.


Beauty
A few favourites i've discovered quite recently

1. Mac Studio sculpt concealer...
Aamazing, so creamy and the coverage is pretty good!
Unlike the studio fix, it blends and you dont need much.

2. Covergirl Lashblast mascara...
Volume, volume and a little bit of length! Its pretty cheap too ;-)

3. Mac please me matte lippie...
So pretty, simple makeup, and a statement ish lip is kind of my staple now. Its very matte also, a baby roseish pink. (not my picture but its very similar to how i wear it!)

Life

1.Glee...no explanation necessary.

2. Cupcakes...
Maison blanc make the best chocolate cupcakes i have ever tasted. Such a guilty pleasure, with a cup of coffee.

3. Yankee candles...
Yankee candle tarts, these make your house/smell divine. my mother got me so addicted to these, i have a glass bowl in my room filled with every scent imaginable. Bay window, exotic orchid and cherry blossom are my favourites, sweet but fresh.