Sunday, February 21, 2010

Current Loves.

My current loves,cravings etc


1. An old Jeep wrangler, i really am wanting an old car right now. Call me crazy but either that or an old mustang. Hmm or maybe an old truck, yeah im not so loving, new cars right now.



2. A Cath kidston dog bed, my dog currently sleeps on my bed, dont ew right now! But yeah i think he would look adorable at the bottom of my bed sound asleep.


3. Godiva chocolate dipped strawberries, YUM, anything Godiva. I adore their gold collection, especially the hazelnut praline covered in macadamia nuts. Honestly they are worth a try.

4. Ian Somerhalder/Damon from Vampire diaries, this guy was hot in LOST, but i have to say he is much hotter in vampire diaries. One of my new TV addictions, kind of filling the gap True Blood left.



5. Viva La Juicy, smells so good and lasts a long time. I get bored of scents really easily so i welcomed a new change. Bit like how i managed to pick up 3 other perfumes/body mists in NY, ooops.

xxx