Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Old and new favourites


1. Clinique bewitched eyeshadow, i only picked this eyeshadow up while clearing out my makeup for the move! it used to be an old favourite when i wasn't into mac! Its a simple dark matte brown and looks lovely applied lightly or even heavily and smudged for a smokey eye

2. OPI " dont think just pink" Nail polish, while im hankering over their banana bandana shade which isn't in my local sallys just yet, ive fallen in love with this old favourite, its a lilac/pink creme and has lasted the best out of all my opi colours! Painted them on monday night and they have just started to chip today ( this is good for opi with my nails, they chip terribly on me!)

3. GOSH darling 134 lipstick, is an old favourite too, its a nude pink colour which does tend to stick to dry lips so your lips have to be crack free to wear it nicely! Its such a simple colour for summer!

4. L'oreal Elvive Damage care masque, my hair is in a pretty bad way due to dying it recently so it needs a little tlc, and my chi masque just wasnt cutting it! Its pretty good for its first use, will keep you updated

SO so excited for Naked honey collection tomorrow UK'ers!! I will definitely be buying the perfume and buckwheat eyeshadow!

xx KC

I'm moving this friday so fingers crossed will have Internet connection!! will show you my new room and piccies of the move