Thursday, July 23, 2009

100th post!!

Smile, its my 100th post lovelies. 100th posts, with each post you getting to know me better.


Time to get to good stuff, My room tour! my room was a little messy as you can see
1. i have a cold! so if i sound stuffy sorry
2. Video wont be up for long, maybe a few days sorry!

*gone*



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. Blair from gossip girl and vanessa hudgens are my style icons! Who else is excited for season 2 box set of gg?



2. Im obsessed with twilight, So much so i have twilight poster hanging in my room usually. Also i must confess i did by mac's wedge eyeshadow because bella wears it, also on my list is mac girlie which she also wears!

3. I love the smell of hollister!


4. I am not how you say, the person who should take off two pieces of accesories as you walk out the door, more infact i should put them on! However this ring makes my heart flutter, the white one! On my must buy before back to school, its by korcula and retails for $30!

5. I love cooking, infact i just made ravoli with basil and cream sauce, bacon, onions and tomatoes, sounds good!

6. Im dying my hair back to its natural colour, but a little darker think, blair waldorf, vanessa hudgens and bella from twilight, for winter! Im also thinking of getting a blunt fringe?

Kisses xx, KC