Friday, July 17, 2009

99 posts sitting on the wall

Yup this is 99th post, crazy right! I promise a fab 100th post! an insight into my life, fun facts and pic and maybe a room tour if i can be bothered to sort through my mountain of clothes haha

So i have haul for you guys, as you may or may not know that mac has a system, if you have 6 empties,yes even depotted eye shadows girlie's! You get a free lipstick, sometimes even an eyeshadow its called back to mac!
Todays small haul,

Mac's naked honey perfume, smells so good, like honeysuckle and floral with out the masculitysmell i find you often get.

Mac Wedge eyeshadow, ok i confess i only bought this because this is what they use on kristen stewart in twilight.

Mac Hue lipstick, free! boyaahh i love back to mac!, its a peachy pink.

Lush's honey i washed the kids, Ok so my first Lush item, the smell of the shop makes me want to puke but it smells soo good, im obsessed with honey scented stuff.

Land of women, arrived in the post this morning, ive been wanting this for ages. With Adam brody and Kristen stewart and meg ryan, i couldn't resist.


Now onto a fun part


Whats in my bag?

well my bag is an Louis vuitton speedy 30 and i carry alot of crap in my bag! This picture is without the empty chocolate bar wrappers, receipts and random rubbish

It contains

Naked honey perfume
Rayban Aviators, vintage from the first time they came around, i stole them of my dad haha
Makeup!
Teenvogue
Purse
Nail polishes
Hairbrush
Medicine - allergy meds
Compact mirror