Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to moi part 1

OK so this is a little late, seeing as my birthday was on friday, sadly my camera died before i got to upload my pictures so had wait until i got some batteries! Prepare for an uber long post my pretties.

So while waiting for my parents to wakeup, i entertained myself with a bones i had recorded last night, once they finally woke up, we ate waffles drowned in maple syrup, strawberries and powdered sugar mmm! By my second waffle, as you can imagine i was ready to open my presents

Being the makeup addict, i got butload of makeup.

I've been wanting Moonriver blush from mac for ages but they were sold out at my local store. Its this gorgeous pale pink which gives a lovely glow! A must have!






Lipsticks from MAC, Speed dial- left, Angel- right. Im really into wearing lipsticks at the moment, Speed dial is this raspberry creamy shade, Angel is cool pale pink which is one of Kim Kardashians fave lipsticks! ( swatches further down)



Dolce Gabbana " the one" perfume seriously is the yummiest scent ever, it has a peachy, creamy, slightly musky scent which even the final stage is amazing too. I cant stop smelling it, my parents got me the gift set- 50ml perfume, 100ml of lotion!


Urban Decay primer potion is seriously amazing, i don't know why i did not buy it earlier. The formula makes your eyeshadow brighter, stays for longer and no creases! My aunt got my some things from a brand Ive not tried before, Dr Hauschka. She gave me a trial size of Lemon moisturiser, it smells just like lemon curd! and Lipgloss in rose.



I also got a 15 eyeshadow palette from mac, which i depotted all my new eyeshadows into! Sweet lust, Satin Taupe, Yogurt.
Top row- Yogurt, Satin Taupe



Middle - Sweet lust, Poison Pen



Last row- Jest, Carbon


So i promised swatches, from left, Speed dial, Angel, Dr hauschka lipgloss in rose ( very sheer but gorgeous) and Moon river at the bottom!


Other Bits and Pieces!

Zara shirt, this is so pretty, its fitted at the top with grandad collar, then it flows out!
This is the prettiest and most unphotogenic cardigan ever, i couldn't get a good picture of it! Its from zara, its cornflower blue, and flowy, rather like a cardigan in Lauren conrad line.




Jack wills sweat pants and navy polo, not much to say about these but they are uber comfy and great quality. I think Jack wills is coming to the U.S!!









New Bedding! Isnt it the cutest, hopefully it will arrive soon!