Wednesday, May 20, 2009

6 things



1. Love my readers, thanks ever so much for visiting my blog, seriously i know i don't write as often as i should but i love you guys! p.s yes that's me!

2. Kirsten Dunst, isn't she just stunning, I absolutely love her in Lula Magazine . Her lose curls; her neutral makeup with those traffic stopping red nails and pout. Seriously, her resistance to the the perfect Hollywood teeth just make her even more cool! who could forget her in Marie Antoinette, that film was just a whirl wind of pastel goodness.

3. Chanel Nail polish, oh how you tease me, your little cube of perfection. Ever since i've been little, in my grandma's makeup cupboard, there sits a few bottles of perfection. i hate the fact people complain how bad the application is which puts me off greatly.

4. Elizabethtown, this film has a dark undertone, i dont want to give away the dark undertone, but the whole film is brought to life by Kirsten dunst as a air hostess who tries to cheer up a man transporting his fathers ashes to his fathers family. I love watching this film, on a Sunday morning slump.

5. Yellow shorts, as much as wish to be able to pull these off, i just cant.

6. Yankee candle tarts, these make your house/smell divine. Im so addicted to these, i have a glass bowl in my room filled with every scent imaginable. Juicy Watermelon, kiwi berries and cherry blossom are my favourites, sweet but fresh.


What are the 6 things you love?