Friday, May 1, 2009

8 Things Tag

Following La Belle Vie's tag! I love tag's and couldn't resist doing one! http://lindsay-labellevie.blogspot.com/2009/04/8-things-tag.html
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. My birthday! 8th of may!
2. Moving to a new town, fingers crossed
3. Getting a job!
4. Watermelon and other summer yummy food
5. New Moon movie
6. Summer!!
7. Finishing the school year!
8. Wearing flip flops for the first time this year


8 Things I Did Yesterday:1. Went to school
2. Had meatballs in mushroom sauce for dinner
3. Watched my 4 fave shows, bones,cold case, mentalist and girlmore girls
4. Read another gossip girl book
5. Smelt Dolce and Gabbana " the one" and fell in love!
6. Put the perfume on my birthday list
7. Ate chocolate
8. Slept!


8 Things I Wish I Could Do: 1. Spend the summer in greece, italy.
2. Go to New York City, LA
3.Travel across america
4. Be as glamorous as Blair Waldorf
5. Remember french- love the class, but it seems to hate me!
6. Cut my hair shorter but i love my long hair !
7. Sing!
8. Have fresh flowers in my house everyday


8 Shows I Watch:

1. Bones!
2. Mentalist, best show ever
3. Gossip Girl
4. Girlmore girls
5. OC
6. Cold case
7. SVU
8. Hills, Supersweet 16 ( trash on mtv)