Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Look!!

Look what arrived in the post, jack wills parcels always make my day!

I bought a really cute shirt, perfect for all seasons. I have plans for this top, how does a white tank, shirt open, a distressed mini for summer? I think striped shirts should in everyones wardrobe!


and i promised you guys swatches from the mac hello kitty collection! i bought popster tlc, swatch on the left ( much pinker in real life! its soo pretty and i want a back up!) and on the right, mimmy lipgloss!

I would really reccomend the tinted lip conditioners, before this collection i never gave them a thought, but seriously i want more! they are like lipsticks but apply like a lipbalm but has that tinted look!




The sunglases you were all waiting for arrived too! they are gorgeous and based on obviously the wayfarers! I bought them from a seller on ebay, Mixbaby, she also has an etsy shop and sells amazing headbands.