Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kristen Stewart and update on jackwills

Hi lovelies!

Two topics today!

Kristen Stewart!
Although i do not like Kristen Stewart, for a number of reasons, her red carpet/event style is beyond amazing. As you all may know i love twilight, its an addiction! Her character Bella is just played beautifully by her. However her personality stinks in interviews, seriously she acts like she is much better than this " twilight" and seems rather rude.

Now i cant say i really dislike her as i have never met her so who am i to judge

Here are my top favourite looks from her!

1. Her latest outfit, for the premiere of adventureland, shes wearing a Herve Leger! I just think this outfit is stunning, call me crazy but i love it!




2. Camilla and Marc dress for the twilight premiere in Paris, how gorgeous is that dress!

I love the fact that when she runs errands dressed how you and i do unlike most young Hollywood who are dressed up to the nines.



P.S how gorgeous is nikki reeds tan in that picture

2.

Jack Wills

Remember that shirt i bought? turns out it was faulty ( the embroidery, logo were the wrong colour) when i realised this i emailed jack wills, after no response i rang them. They then told me it was indeed faulty and to send back for an exchange.

I then received an email in response to my email, saying that it was not faulty and all of the shirts were this colour - Lie! After this i received an email telling me the shirt couldn't be exchanged as it had been sold out. I freaked out because it was their fault i lost out on the shirt! and they lied

I phoned up and complained, they told me to pick any thing on the website costing £60! as they will pay the rest ( the shirt cost £34, and the new season shirts cost £60) i bought a hoodie as they don't go down much in the sale and i will get another shirt in the sale!

Its super cute!