Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So whimsical








I have fallen in love with this song, its so whimsical and Jolie, i found by chance while watching Nordstrom B.P Video, soon as i heard it, i knew i had to find it on itunes. Such a pretty song. Charlotte Sometimes- I could kill a man! Such a funny and strange song title

I also found a pretty nail Frankenstein* this weekend, OPI's strawberry margarita applied with two coats and then a layer of OPI's Got a date to-knight. The mix creates a Rose pink creme, it actually would be a total "Elle Woods" nail polish.



Britney's album came out today, so excited to buy it. I have to say, I’m totally rooting for Britney Spears. After watching her documentary, she seems not completely well but has improved so much compared to her head shaving business. Its also her 27th birthday today so "Happy birthday Britney" lol!




Oh my gosh, I'm not normally a cheap kind of shoe girl but check out Sigerson Morrison for Target Shoe collection. $40 for these gorgeous boots and $30 for the flats. If these aren't a bargain then i don't know one is! The boots are very late 80's early 90's with the ankle boot and velvet material, they also remind me of a pair of flats my mom used to have, velvet flats with tiny multi colour crystals.