Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas time!

So with only 6 days to go until Christmas and 5 days till Christmas, i thought it was appropriate time to post my Christmas list.

Christmas is such a wonderful, warm fuzzy feeling time of year,Christmas represents to me, Love, family, great food, giving and receiving presents and decorating the tree and counting the days down.

I think when you become older, you realise it's not just about getting that awesome pile of presents and that filled stocking at the end of your bed. It's the traditions and love that make it worth while, wake up early while its still dark and bringing my stocking onto my mom and dad's bed even though I'm a teenager, making the gingerbread house, whilst sneaking a lick of the icing, making mince pies and decorating the tree on the last day of school.

This year i decided to ask for lots of little things and some money for the sales! I'm hoping to buy a camera and some Jack wills clothing in the sales, as its pointless to ask for them when they will be 60% off the next day...


So this year, on my list to Santa i placed carefully;



The book of one of my favourite films of all times, Breakfast at Tiffany's, apparently it's meant to have great ending plot line compared to film, its also meant to much darkerand more detailed about Holly's life than the movie. So excited to read this.

Gossip girl season 1 on DVD, its kind of a tradition for me to receive a TV series on DVD for Christmas. I love love this series and cant wait to watch all the drama all over again!




I kind of have a crazy addiction to Nail polish, so of course i asked for all the opi's i have been storing on my wishlist. About 6 months ago, i never in a million years have picked up any of these colours, only pinks! I've been looking for that perfect dark berry that Lauren Conrad wears, a lighter version of Russian navy and i just couldn't resist the gold and grey!
Gold- Glamour game,
Grey- Brand new skates ( both part of the toyland collection/ christmas collection 2008)
Dark berry/black - Black cherry chutney, Dark Blue- Yoga-ta get this blue ( both from India collection from spring)




Really into purples this season, after watching a purple eye look from Juicystar07 ( youtube), in the look she created. So i've asked for the mac items she used. Mac shadestick in Silverbleu, Mac Pigment in Viz a Violet and Mac Poison Pen. I also badly want the holiday palette in Cool eyes!











Couldnt resist asking for VSPINK body mist and Lotion in Warm and Cozy. The reviews on Makeup alley, say it smells vanilla-ary with a hint of a fruity smell YUM! and i love this tank.





So yup that's it for this year's Christmas wish list, cant wait to either get a laptop ( if i put my Christmas money towards it) from my parents in the sale or a camera! Im looking at the fujifilm z20fd in pink!

What are you asking for??