Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Candy Spa

Candy Spa review!- apologies
The lovely Jane over at candy-spa.com, a couple of weeks ago asked if i wanted to be a product tester of any new products before they released and i give her my thoughts on each product! I then review on here the products i loved and tell her what products i didnt like.

Here are the products that i loved

LoveSpell Lotion
Jane sent me a sample of a new scent of her lotion range she's bringing out! Oh my gosh, it smells amazing! Just like sherbet but its not overly sweet and has an underlying slight musky sophisticated scent similar to dolce and gabbana " the one". I adore this product not just for its scent but its SO moisturising and light and sinks into the skin really quickly.


Cherrybomb Soap
Smells amazing too, like cherry bakewell tart ( thats Almond and cherry to you, americans!), and looks incredibly pretty sitting in your bathroom. Shame my silly camera could capture how pink and pretty it looks!



Keylime scrub
Out of all the products i recieved, this by far is my favourite and im not even a huge fan of lime! Jane sent me a sample size of this too, it smells just like lime wine gums or lime pastilles! The scrub consists of small sugar crystals which gently exfoliate. Afterwards it leaves a moisturing oil on your body until you wash it off. I tend to use it every couple of days and it leaves my skin looking amazing!

Strawberry Coconut Kiss o Licious lipbalm
Not yet on the website but OMG this is amazing. I use it everyday, i carry it everywhere with me ! Its a great lipbalm, and ive tended to wear it for school with a little foundation, mascara and im good to go! It smells of almond, strawberries and a hint of coconut!


Soaktini's are amazing! Unforntunatly my camera died as i was taking a picture! They are more than just your average bathbomb as they have frosting! Yes like a cupcake, but instead it has a shea butter which while your soaking in the bath moisturises you! http://www.candy-spa.com/catalog.php?category=200

Lipbalms - http://www.candy-spa.com/catalog.php?category=234
Body Lotions/moisturisers - http://www.candy-spa.com/catalog.php?category=190
Soaps -http://www.candy-spa.com/catalog.php?category=268