Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chic and Charming's Party!


Chic and Charming's Party, after making a few last minute cancellations i could except her invitation to the most fabulous party. http://www.chicandcharming.com/

After arriving a little past fashionably late, due to a late taxi and awful weather. The Party is fabulous, elegant, regal and ever so fun. Whilst eyeing up Chic and Charming's Loubs, i spotted the most amazing Jello shots, i have to say my taste buds found the blueberry martini ever so delightful.



The sleepover is going to be awfully fun, with my sleepover kit, i'm ready for giggles, stuffing my face silly and in fact not getting any sleep.



Also whats a birthday party without gifts! I gave Chic and Charming my ultimate make up mus haves. Mac Jest and Carbon Eyeshadow, Pink Lemonade and Oystergirl Lipgloss are the ultimate girly must haves.

Well i must get back to the Party......

Check out the fun at www.chicandcharming.com !