Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hello World

I cannot count the several hundred layouts this blog, its far to crazy to imagine. I guess you could say i get bored easily but that isnt good enough really?

I have been requested to do "Outfit" posts, which will follow shortly, however i have a few new special items to show you, a book review, a perfume review... I have neglected you readers quite a bit, havent i. It's shameful, especially as i have countlessly written something along the lines of theses words;

So Sorry

I Promise

Remember me?

I did infact begin a little tester blog, but no! I have done that so many times, this is in fact my third blog. Carrie Bradshaw would be ashamed of me. Ah yes, Carrie Bradshaw, my topic for today's post.


These past few weeks, SATC has become my addiction, the clothes are often not so " lovely" i will admit. But it was the 90's to 00's, and believe me that era was not pretty. Carrie Bradshaw, however her personality is, she's that girl you want as a best friend, the one you do sort of admire.

Its rather shameful that i havve only just gotten into this show, and i've been watching it rather backwards! I've watched the last two seasons first, gosh, how sad was the storyline with the "Russian". His love for her, that whirlwind romance that every girl wishes for, but then the "marriage" story just ruins the whole fantasy. Paris, well what can you say to that... Boo! 

For the record, i still hate Mr Big.