Monday, July 12, 2010

Tag!

 So the lovely Veuve and Varsity tagged me! With this award!

 For this award, I must:

Thank the person who gave me the award -- thank you hun at Veuve and Varsity!
Tell seven things about myself you might not know
Nominate 10 newly discovered blogs..that's is a lot...i will try or as many as I can..
Let my nominees know about the award

1. My family move alot, we love renovation projects! In fact we are moving soon, to this gorgeous 4 storey Georgian house. I personally love having a new room every few years, this house im planning, all white/cream ( white walls, cream carpet, off white bed) with colour accents!

2. Im obsessed with organization and interior design blogs! http://deliciouslyorganized.blogspot.com/ More so than fashion blogs!

3. I'm pretty open to trying new things foodwise, i really want to learn to cook some southern, mexican and greek food! However i do dislike all fish except salmon and tuna, and im picky about ice cream, i hate vanilla, cheap chocolate, ones with lots of crap in it like Ben and Jerrys! I love Hagen Daz's coconut macaroon, strawberry cheesecake and praline and cream yum yum!

4. I love Vlog videos on youtube, as in follow me around ones! Euchante, is my favourite, shes hilarious and does it regularly. Another is Lorraine ( currentcustom) but i find her boring :( i'm also partial to this http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/

5. My ideal days are either
 - watching the oc or a film, wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, eating junk
 - going to the beach
 - Going to the city, little bit of shopping!

6. My blog is completley  my secret apart from my immediate family :)

 Time for some tagging!

1. Timeless Fashionista
2. College Prep
3.La Dolce Vita
4.She's So precious
5.Mer in Cashmere

xoxo