Thursday, September 3, 2009

So shut up and watch me walk

Lack of post apologies, had my first day at sixth form! Amazing, met some lovely people, been invited to a house party tomorrow but im not going to go! As i don't even know them at all and its like half an hour. So i will be tucking up with chocolate and True Blood.

My Delia's haul arrived this afternoon, also have a haul from the local mall! My minnetonka's are to die for, will definitely be wearing them tomorrow. MAC, topshop, Hollister and delias to come!

Bad news regards the Revlon nails, im allergic to the glue!! So i will be giving away two packs in my giveaway! When i get to 100 followers, huge giveaway!




Oh i really want this perfume now, isnt the bottle delightful but tacky haha. Somehow i think one of my next posts will be about the stunning Olivia wilde! I'm a sucker for cute packaging, Escada Desire Me "the rich chocolate, orchid and honeysuckle floral notes to create a scent that is even more mysterious and sensual" Yum!

KC xxx