Monday, November 3, 2008

New Hair

So about a month ago, i decided to buy a highlight kit, so if i liked i would get it done professionally. The test strand came out perfect of course, but after my mom applied the rest of the streaks, when it came to washing off time. My hair had gone ORANGE!! like orange soda colour.

So I got a box of dark brown ( my natural hair colour) to cover it up. It worked for a while ( it came out a lightish brown with a reddish tinge) until the semi permanent began wearing off!



This is what it looked like until yesterday! Yuck right, it really washed my skin tone out also.

I bought a dark dark brown box of permanent hair dye, proceed to get it everywhere, on the computer chair, one of my abercrombie hoodie, on the floor! it seemed to drip on everything and anything!

Here is the after, i used L'oreal feria Number 40 espresso.