Friday, October 24, 2008

I fell in love for the first time

with purple....
Purple is just a blah colour, like green, its non exist in my wardrobe and that's how I have always planned it to be until i saw this little gem on shopbop.
Its oh so rich aubergine, richness overwhelmed my fashion taste buds, the soft leather, the clunky lock and the rich purple. I think this is the first time ever, purple has ever seems so pretty.
I need this bag, it positively screams at me, " buy me, how great would i look with that navy peacoat in your closet", " buy me".
Its Kooba Natasha for $645, which is sadly out of my price range even for christmas! i have to many other things i want.
Speaking of randomness, i fancy a chocolate milkshake, and law and order SVU is on. I am seriously addicted to this show.